Digital Lending Executive
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 10-Dec-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Reporting to the M-Commerce Business Development Manager Digital Lending. The role involves execution and implementation of digital lending products roadmap based on the strategic direction of the company.
1. Execute the Lending product portfolio as per the strategy aligned.
- Drive day to day products initiatives as per the aligned strategy.
- Develop, execute and manage implementation of lending products adoption strategy.
- Provide day to day analytical insights and reports on product performance and advice lending manager accordingly.
- Ensure top mind of the dynamics of Lending market in Tanzania and around the world.
2. Execute and manage Lending products roadmap.
- Bring about innovation of new Lending product to fit the market need and drive M-Pesa ambitions on digital lending space.
- Continuous review, evaluate and enhance the current product offering. To ensure that all products offered are in-tune with customer needs and deliver an excellent customer experience and profitability.
- Drive execution of products enhancements as per the roadmap stipulated.
3. Stakeholder engagements
- Develop, engage and execute new strategic partnership with financial institutions and other stakeholders with regards to lending products and services.
- Maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships with regards to current products and ensure smooth flow of communication and interaction among partners and management.
4. Business intelligence
- Provide business insights on customer behavior and advice on different plans to ensure growth and adoption of Lending products to deliver performance and revenue growth.
- Deliver Customer Surveys and research insights with regards to offered Lending products and services in order to capture customer needs, concerns and margining requirements.
- Develop strong customer relationship strategy this includes design and deploy different initiatives to deliver customer growth and products revenue line growth.
- Drive integration with CVM platforms in delivering of product initiatives growth.
- Provide timely market/competition feedback.
5. Product Compliance
- Ensure all products/business development principles and standards set by Vodacom are adhered towards implementation of new and existing products.
- Provide key updates to the Financial service regulations and ensure all products and services are delivered as per the stipulated regulations.
- Support product regulatory approval and risk and compliance management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Economics, Financial technology or related fields.
- Banking and/or Financial Services experience, preferably with experience of digital financial products.
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, problem solving ability and strong business acumen.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledgeable with MsQL and Database is a key adding advantage.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of local markets and needs of customer.
Strategy and Vision
Data Driven Decision Making
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.