Job Title: Immigration Consultant
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
A career as an Immigration Consultant at Migratio gives you the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated, and diverse peer group. Our exclusive focus on immigration means you will practice in an exciting, ever-changing, and challenging environment with people who are passionate about immigration.
Migratio is focused on citizenship by investment and residence by investment providing a wide portfolio of the immigration products with the best timeline. Work at Migratio will give you the opportunity to build a strong future. We are proud to offer a remarkable income for the successful candidate.
Job Responsibilities & Description for Immigration Consultant:
- The job holder is responsible for selling a range of immigration/real estate products to wealthy multinational clients, achieving / over achieving the assigned sales target, and ensuring high customer satisfaction with the sales process.
- Work with lawyers, program directors and other staff members to run the immigration process.
- Provide guidance throughout the entire immigration process.
- Account for drafts and manage timelines to ensure the process remains compliant.
- The job holder is responsible for selling a range of immigration/real estate products via prospecting or during sales launches, thereby achieving / over achieving the assigned sales target and ensuring high customer satisfaction with the sales process.
- Researches, prospects, obtains leads and develops new business opportunities in order to reach sales targets.
- Captures leads and prospects and maintains a database for such prospects.
- Ensures sales orders are created in CRM and all milestones updated for all deals closed.
- Ensures all customer information is captured and recorded accurately in CRM.
- Validates and verifies all documentation submitted by the customers, prior to processing a sale to ensure compliance with the policy at all times.
- Updates himself of the competitors pricing and other initiatives.
- Completes other assigned tasks within given deadlines
- Customer Focus / Management:
- Maintains and develops business with existing customers.
- Handles all customers in a professional manner.
- Follows-up with your own customers for signing sales agreements.
- Promptly responds to all inquiries received.
- Ensures a high level of customer service.
Creates pipeline reports for submission to line manager.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Minimum Graduate degree in relevant discipline/industry
Minimum 2 years experience in Sales for Immigration, Real Estate and/or Luxury Cars.
Excellent English language skill mandatory.
Ability to communicate clearly and precisely (written & oral).
Good computer skills in Microsoft Office.
Strong customer focus.
Good presentation skills.
Strong team player.
Ability to adapt to change.
Ability to negotiate.
Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills
We are a specialist team of lawyers and business experts with one aim in mind: to provide industry-leading migration solutions for successful people. You might be frustrated by your global effective tax rate. You might feel geographically restricted. Or you simply might crave a better quality of life for you and your family. Whatever it is you desire, Migratio will have a solution. Our team members have spent time in over 100 countries, looking for residency, citizenship and investment solutions for even the most demanding of clients. We specialise in immigration opportunities and tax optimisation strategies, whilst providing in-depth knowledge of all of our global locations.