Position: Topographical Surveyor
- Developing the land surveying strategies
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties.
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a property on section of land in
order to establish legal boundaries.
- Collaborating and working with project managers, construction crews and
government agencies when necessary.
- Ability to understand and interpret written documents.
- Be fully responsible for conducting and supervising the survey team.
- Be responsible for planning of the fieldwork, select known survey reference points,
and determine the precise location of important features in the survey area.
- Be responsible for searching legal records, look for evidence of previous references survey points (geodetic reference point sand analyzed the data to determine the location of boundary lines and record the results of the survey, verify the accuracy of data, and prepare plans, maps and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in civil Engineering, Land surveying or similar field.
- Proven work experience as a topographical surveyor.
- A valid surveyor license will be added advantage.
EDUCATION/ PROFFESIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor degree in topographical /Land surveying.
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience topographical surveying and Environmental
field, related of experience in road projects with demonstrated capacity to meet
performance indicators and deliver good results.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should physically submit their application letter, CV and
certified certificates to southern link Limited office, located at Mikocheni Light
Industrial Area, Josam House, Block ‘’A’’ 2 rd Floor, Room no. A13 before 15 th
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the requirements and short listed for the
interview will be contacted.